The SA20 Series Particle Analysis system (PMS 5200 and PCMB inclusive) provides stationary or portable particle size and/or distribution analysis. Systems include dilution control and flush mechanis...Learn more
The Mega SA100 Automatic Titration and Replenishment System (ATRS) controls the percentage of a specific substance found in a mixture. For example, the system is often programmed to control the percentage of H2O2 found in slurry. This substance slowly decreases in the mixture over time and must be strictly monitored and replenished as necessary.
The system uses a programmable recipe to carry out the sampling and replenishing. These recipes include steps for delays, purges to clean lines, sample extraction, and constituent replenishment.
Quantitative chemical concentration is obtained with the ATRS. Full on-line chemical monitoring allows analysis of chemical in the blend, thus providing input to blend composition control during consumption to maintain proper concentration.
Product yields are increased when a quantitative process composition is known. Variations that can affect product quality are immediately apparent and can be quickly correct before loss of product quality.
- A proven reliability of 99.9% availability with a MTBF > 5000 hours
- Semi S2 compatible
- Samples and analyzes multiple streams, including raw chemical supply
- Improve process reproducibility and uniformity
- Improve process knowledge
- Insurance against batch loss
- Low and high chemical concentrations can be analyzed with multiple on-board reagents
- Optional on-board batch/tool replenishment system using results of analyzer as input